DMUTC Uniform is now available from Uniformality, Borrowash, Derby. Uniform can be purchased by telephone, email or in person.
Please follow the link below:-
DMUTC Uniform is as follows:-
- Grey Business Suit and UTC Tie - Female Students may wear trousers or a skirt.
- Shirt or blouse. Plain white or blue with a high neck. No low cut shirts/blouses.
- Grey V-Neck Acrylic School Jumper with Royal Blue Stripe.
- Socks or Tights. These should be black, grey or skin coloured but not patterned.
- UTC Tie. With the exception of Sixth Form girls who may wear a UTC lapel badge
- Footwear: -
- Girls: Grey, black, brown or navy shoes, with low or medium heels – no backless, sling-back or toeless shoes.
- Boys: Grey, black, brown or navy formal shoes (not training shoes, material or canvas).
- Outdoor wear. All outdoor wear should be removed upon arrival at the UTC and stored/carried whilst on site.
- Jewellery. The following jewellery may be worn: - wrist watch/single ring/single chain/necklace. Students with pierced ears may wear one pair of gold or silver studs (one stud per ear). No other jewellery may be worn. Nose studs and other body piercings are not acceptable. Body modifications including ear expanders are also not permitted. Tattoos should be covered.
- Hairstyles should not be extreme- added colours must be natural. Hair braiding is only acceptable without beads or accessories, and patterns cut into hair are not acceptable.
- PE Kit: -
- Students in years 10 and 11 must wear the UTC sports kit when doing PE. This will be available through Uniformalilty.